Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Halloween Plans

As an office worker, same as a busy woman, I seldom go for a vacation. As far as possible, I would preferably plan everthing I would probably do, during that vacation.
All saints and souls days are coming, so I have to plan, what possible things I am obliged to do. So what I did is list all of the possible things I would want to do for those days.

Oct. 31 Friday(evening)
I am going home to our province.
Visit my 88 yrs old grandmother, have her bless me and have a little chitchat.
Then rest.

Nov. 1 Saturday
Morning: I will help my mother and sister in preparing food for this holiday. I have no idea what would be our recipes, but I will share it to you as soon as I came back to the office.
I will be coming to the cemetery at the afternoon so that, it is not too hot, and people at the cemetery are minimized
Then chitchat with cousins and friends, and go home.

Nov. 2, Sunday
Morning: I will help clean the house, play with my niece, and help prepare our lunch
Afternoon: Back at the boarding house and work work work.

I know, those days will be too full for me. But it's okay as long as I am happy with it

No comments: